Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Finally...happiness

Hi all! I decided to try out this blog thing. Apparently it's the cool thing to do according to friends. I gave my blog the title Happy Days because that is how I finally feel! As most of you know, I've gone through quite a change in the past few months. After a few, we'll call them "mishaps", I've finally realized what I really need to be happy with my life. God. It's amazing how awesome my life has been since I started putting Him first! He's blessed life in so many ways. It's true how some people have to hit rock bottom before they see the light...worked for me! Of course I still have my ups and downs and disappointments, but that is life. They're all to make me a stronger person...the person God wants me to be. I just feel like a new person! And I am...I was baptized on Sunday. Very exciting! For some great "wet rat" pics of me go to my church's site: http://www.newspring.cc .The church, by the way, is awesome! Come visit...you're guaranteed to love it.
School's almost out. Today was the LAST day of PACT testing!!!! Such a relief. I have to say, I'm going to actually miss my class this year. However, I'm still counting down...5 days!!!!! And then, I can get a REAL TAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home