Thursday, May 01, 2008

Changes

So it's been awhile since I've posted. It's been a busy 12ish months...I've gotten married (to the hottest and most wonderful man in the world), moved, began leading a home group, started a new job, resigned from that job, and accepted a new job! Whew!
Oh, and I've also gained about 5 unwanted pounds that I'm working hard on getting rid of. :)
Anyway, life is good. God is good. I'm very happy. God has really done amazing things in my life and I'm so thankful to Him. I am currently teaching 3rd grade at a wonderful school in Simpsonville, but I won't be returning next year. I've felt the Lord leading me to ministry for the past year and a half, but the timing hasn't been right. Well, when I found out NewSpring was coming to Greenville and there were some job openings, I finally got the go! I will be the new Assistant to the Greenville Campus Pastor and I'm SO PUMPED! I cannot wait to see what God does in Greenville through our church. You can read about it here!

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations...you'll be an awesome addition!!
-Alli F.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home