Sunday, April 16, 2006

Weekend

It began with being off work on Friday...the start of a great weekend (and tan).

Friday: Elisabeth and I got pedicures/manicures, ate Chic-fil-A, and lied out in the sun. I love being a girl. Then to Greenville for a haircut (after getting lost even though Brent finally gave me great directions,it was my fault for talking on the cell...thanks Kenyon for getting me there)-thanks Melody for the new do! I do love getting my hair cut-brightens my whole week! Are guys like that? Probably not. After the haircut, out to eat with 2 cute and awesome guys. ;-)

Saturday: Greeting at Church, which is always fun! Short period of time spent in the sun. Then to Kenyon's for a cookout. We played Guesstures...great game (IF you change ALL the rules).

Sunday: EASTER at New Spring! Does it get any better? I think not. I'm so thankful that our church staff and volunteers are so creative and talented. My mom came and I think the message really shook her. Yay God! Afterwards, lunch at Lee and Jill's, while Hunter ran around sporting a GAMECOCK t-shirt (way to go Easter Bunny!!! :-< YUCK!)! Easter dinner at Sandy's=more fun.

Now I am super tired and going to sleep!

3 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Liz said...

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh...didn't even know that was an option! i think i fixed it.
hahahahaha...you cannot eat the heads!?!?! imagine them staring at you for a week...poor little peepers! notice who got the peeps...the golden child...and i thought things were changing...

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No mention of the stomach pirantas?

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Oh my! How could I leave out the pirantas??? They are such vicious creatures, just ask Brent...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home