Thursday, October 27, 2005

Lost Without Lost

This is so sad. I've never been addicted to a TV show until now. I have to say that Lost is by far the best show ever. I am so thankful to my wonderful brother Lee for introducing me to this addiction. (I do have THE BEST brother by the way:-) ) Anyway, for those of you who are Lost fans yourself know that there isn't a new episode for THREE WEEKS!!! Are they crazy!?!? I mean...Who is going to die? Where is Walt? What is going on with "the others" and that freaky teddy bear???? I have to say, my Wednesdays are ruined for the next two weeks. I am, sadly...lost without Lost...

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Thanks girl! I'm glad you've returned to the Blogger world. I can't talk...I'm pretty slack myself lately-it's hard with a busy schedule!
Good thinking on keeping Gus inside! You gotta watch those black cats...I was so thankful I found Ollie! It was a huge relief!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home