Thursday, May 04, 2006

Spicy Hot

Work is pretty stressful right now. Testing is right around the corner...Monday! The kids are wired with the anticipation of summer break. I had 3 kids throwing up in my room on Friday, and I only have 1 bathroom, so you can imagine how that went. (Friday was our multiplication ice cream sundae party...too many helpings for some. ) So just when I'm wondering why I chose this profession, I get this picture on my desk from one of my students. All around the border it said "HOT SPICY HOT SPICY". There was a picture of me in the center wearing a shirt that says "spicy hot" and I'm saying "I am so hot and spicy!". It was hilarious! Funniest picture I've ever gotten from a student. True, in the picture I did NOT look hot and spicy, but hey-what a compliment! (even if it is from an 8 year old...)

On another note, church was awesome last night! I couldn't put it into words if I tried. Reminded me of how big and awesome our God is... why do I worry about anything when He is in control?!?! Awesome.

Watch Lost last night? Wow. I so called it with Michael...

Last weekend was great, week's been great, life is great... :)

4 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So hot and so spicy. Gotten it framed yet?

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So hot and so spicy. Gotten it framed yet?

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home