Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas MEME

Christmas MEME
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog (my brother makes an awesome batch)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? when I was little, no wrap, but it might have been more fun to have them wrapped
3. Colored Light on Tree/House or White? White, especially outside. Paul has a warped mind with his love for colored lights. How can I love someone who is so twisted?! :)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but great idea
5. When do you put up your decorations? As soon as Thanksgiving is over
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? sausage balls...they are heavenly
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? My grandfather (pronounced "grindiddy") always came over early to watch us get our Santa Claus presents and we'd have a big breakfast
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I heard the rumor at school, so I confronted my mom to learn the awful truth THREE DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS! tragic.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? absolutely
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? white lights but an assortment of ornaments, especially old, sentimental ones
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? I absolutely love it! I love playing in it, and then coming in and warming up by a fire.
12. Can you ice skate? If it can be called that. The hard part is stopping, easy part is falling
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? definitely my horse Oreo that I got in 4th grade
14. What’s the most important thing about Christmas to you? Jesus of course. I also just love relaxing and getting to spend lots of time with family and friends.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? pecan pie
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? big breakfast on Christmas morning, driving around looking at Christmas lights
17. What tops your tree? a star
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? giving, but I do love me some receiving too!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
20. Candy Canes. Yuck or Yum? Well, if they're around I'll eat them, but I don't really look forward to them

I'm tagging:
Lee
Andrea
Angela

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha colored lights are FRICKIN' AWESOME. That's right. I said it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home