Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Long time, no blog...

Yeah, life has been BUSY! Had a great weekend. Friday I had a wonderful time (as always) bumming out with my awesome boyfriend. Tried to catch up on some LOST. Saturday, went to a Braves game with Paul, Lindsay, and Jamie. Fun times! Ran 8 miles on Sunday morning. Felt like a 90 year old woman when I was done. Church was awesome! As always. 413 people baptized! Wow! God is truly working miracles up in that place! Dinner last night for my mom's birthday. Today, a field trip to the Clemson Botanical Gardens and Geology Museum with a bunch of 3rd graders. Result: I'm exhasted and feeling quite yucky. Tomorrow: First Wednesday service at New Spring! LOST party at my brother's afterwards. Don't miss it. Good times sure to be had by all. I'll try to post again before another month flies by... :)

2 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean felt like a 90 year old woman? No reason to be ashamed of your age!

Feel better.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Liz said...

you're just jealous that i'm so much older and wiser than you! you know what they say about older women... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home