Monday, May 08, 2006

Weekend

It was an awesome weekend! On Friday, we had trivia night at church. Our team brought it, while others unfortunately did not. We came in third, 3pts ahead of another not so lucky team. :( sorry guys...okay not really. Anyway, it was lots of fun! Then to Chili's for some Cinco de Mayo action. I was out past curfew as usual.

On Saturday, I lied out in the sun at Andrea's (yes Lee, that's "Andrea with the long driveway") and got FRIED! But that's what tanning is for right? Good times. Had a chill night with some friends and a movie.

Sunday was amazing beyond words. One of the most touching services I've experienced. I am so thankful for what Jesus has done with my life. I can't even imagine where I would be today if it weren't for His grace. After the first service, I was thinking about how grateful I am that Lee and Jill never gave up on me and continued to pray for me even when I'm sure I seemed like a hopeless case. So I called up my mom (another seemingly hopeless case) and told her she needed to come to church. Well, apparently she had the same idea and she came. When Perry did the invitation, my mother actually stood up. I can't even put my feelings into words. It's a miracle. Praise God.
(oh and i hung out with a cute guy who broke my poor little metro's ashtray) ;)

4 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Broke the ashtray eh? Shoulda let your brother do it for ya. I could have broken more than the ashtray.

So you ever going to come watch Lost with us again? Oh, and what is cute guy's email address. Need to discuss projector options with him for the finale party. Email me.

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really was cool Sunday night. Shook me up something fierce.

Lee... have no fear. When I discovered that the car needed a different wiring harness and that I wouldn't get the CD player installed that day... Her first response was "oh don't worry about it, Lee will be able to do it."

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Liz said...

i'm dying laughing...
paul, i never doubted you!
thanks nikki!
lee, done

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home