Thursday, January 04, 2007

27

Yesterday was my birthday...I turned 27. I have to say that it was an awesome birthday, even though it was my first real day back at work, and I am feeling pretty old. God has blessed me with the most amazing boyfriend, friends, co-workers, and family. I got so many calls, text messages, cards, and emails wishing me a happy birthday! Paul, best boyfriend ever btw, came and ate lunch with me at school (with beautiful FLOWERS)...he even brought me Zaxby's, complete with my favorite, fried mushrooms! Definitely made my first day back wonderful! We went out to eat that night at Sullivan's. Unfortunately, Paul IS being VERY cruel and making me wait until Saturday for my present! I'm dying! And I believe he's loving every second of my suspense!!! :)
Thanks for the great birthday everyone!

2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Liz said...

well thanks to you, I HAVE NO IDEA! quit rubbing it in! ;)

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

hmmmm. so what was his surprise for friday....i wonder?

CONGRATS!

Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home