Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Last Day!

Today was the LAST day of school! Whoopeeeeee! We had fun...gave out awards, ate great food, etc. I did win the award for working out the most...lol. Well, I tied with Shelly. I was pumped! I got a $50 gift certificate to a spa, and a month free at Palmetto Fitness. Just in time for bathing suit season! Yesterday, we performed "Purple People Eater". It was great-so much fun. I was lauging at Joey, our purple people eater, so hard I could barely remember the moves/words. Good times. Looking forward to summer...
I FINALLY saw Star Wars this past Saturday. It was AWESOME! It definitely exceeded my expectations. I'm ready to go see it again already. It was so sad though...why did Anakin have to go to the dark side??? And he was so cute...until the gross part when he became Darth Vader. Oh well, GREAT movie. Go see it.
I'm loving my new book, "The Five Love Languages for Singles". It's so interesting and makes so much sense. I wonder what my love language is...haven't gotten that far yet. I'm guessing physical touch or affirmative words. Love those hugs and compliments! But I think this book will really help me to grow in my relationships in all aspects of my life.
My quiet times with God have been great lately. I feel like he's always right there beside me, listening and caring. We have such a wonderful Lord who is always there for us, when no one else is. The message at church this past Sunday was awesome. I'm guilty of trying to find my satisfaction in other aspects of my life, when I need to focus it all on God. I pray that He will continue to work with me and mold me into the person he wants me to be. I know He's got a great plan for my life!
Oooh, pizza just arrived! I'm off to eat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home