Saturday, May 20, 2006

Yeeeehaw!

Last night Andrea, Joel, Kenyon, Aaron, Paul, and I went to a rodeo in good 'ol Ware Shoals. It was a blast! We ate "bowled" peanuts, saw really tall cowboys and lots of confederate flags, saw a monkey barrel race on a dog, and I got bubble gum stuck to my rear end. Thanks Andrea and Kenyon for being such awesome commentators. It was a DERN good time. ;)

I have 4 more days left of school until summer break. Only 3 with students, and those are half days!

Read Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller. Awesome book.
Awesome is my favorite word. It's an awesome word.

3 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeehaw.

Sorry you didn't get a picture with your huge-ongoid cowboy.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Liz said...

yes, too bad :(
i think you wanted that pic more than me. ;)

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home