Monday, May 30, 2005

Balloons!

Well, I had a balloon-filled weekend! I love Freedom Weekend Aloft. The balloons are sooo pretty. That's on my to-do list before I kick the bucket...ride in a hot air balloon. A very scary thought for someone very afraid of heights! On Friday, I went to a cookout with some Clemson friends...very fun and good food! On Saturday, I went to the Gavin deGraw concert with Lindsay O. , Lindsay T., and lots of others. It was so much fun! I was surprised-I really enjoyed Gavin. The others weren't so hot, but he was really awesome. Very talented. Sunday, church and MORE Freedom Weekend Aloft! Fun weekend!!!! Got company coming...gotta run!

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Hi! Gavin was great...hate you missed it! Oh yeah, freedom weekend is also good for the freebies! :-)

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

It was so fun! It's good getting to know you better!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Liz said...

you too girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home