Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sooo....

I'm officially on summer vacation. No one hit me please, but I'm already bored. Why can't every other job have summer vacation too? (that is, a vacation that lasts a little over 2 months, not one of those one week vacations ) Hopefully I'll get a lot of reading in and get back in shape though. I'm sure I'll get used to the boredom and learn to love it. :)
We had our LOST party last Wednesday, and it was a par-tay for sure. Pics here and here. It was a great time. Nothing like watching a show projected onto the side of a house.
I had a GREAT weekend, as usual. I got to meet Paul's family on Friday night at his brother's high school graduation. And i don't just mean the immediate family, I'm talking extended too. Talk about nerves...it was great though! :) I had an awesome time.
Saturday, Andrea and I worked on our tans and GNC smoothies. Then back to her house that night to eat dinner and watch Cold Mountain...really bad ending by the way. We also got to battle a really large roach. Good times.
Sunday, church and then to Andrea's pool. A few cute guys joined us.
Monday, Memorial Day, started off at Target with Andrea. Then we went to her parent's pool where I proceeded to horrify her mom with high school stories. Sorry Lynn! ;) Kenyon and Paul joined the party. Then, we all went to Sandy's for some Memorial Day fun. You can check out Paul's pictures here. Just overlook the one where I look like I'm about to peck someone with my beak... being goofy as usual.
That's about it.

10 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger andrewbishop said...

I've chosen to block out the memory of Cold Mountain. I've replaced it with fake memories of us midget tossing...

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Liz said...

oooh good idea! those sound MUCH better!

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger andi said...

Midget tossing is soooo 1980's....Jude Law lasts forever.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Liz said...

hi karl(a)! :)
shooooot andrea...that is fo sho!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger andrewbishop said...

Wait a second...you're a walking contradiction, lizzy. First, midget tossing sounds much better, then you agree with Andi regarding Jude Law's immortality. Which is it? Stop confusing me!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Liz said...

i mean, i was just reminded of how cute jude is...that doesn't mean i wouldn't enjoy a little midget tossing! ;)

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger andrewbishop said...

Mmmm, yes. What if there were many little midget Jude Law's to toss? Now I'm just talking crazy...

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger andrewbishop said...

Although I think I'd rather toss midget Kirsten Dunsts...or a regular Kirsten Dunst for that matter.

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home