Thursday, June 22, 2006

Good Times

Got to go to the Dave Matthews concert on Tuesday night in Charlotte with Paul, Kenyon, Andi, Judith, Karla, Brent, and even Whitley got to come! The concert was awesome...I've never been to a DMB concert, so I was obviously impressed. I believe it also helps that I was with such a fun group of people. And we rocked out to Kanye West as we were leaving. That always helps. I love my friends! Thanks Kenyon for the tickets! Thanks Paul for driving yo' Suburban. Thanks Brent and Paul for the Liz sandwich. Good times for sure. Except that you apparently cannot find a public restroom in Charlotte after 12 a.m. ...

8 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger andi said...

Good thing you weren't still sitting on my lap while we were bathing room hunting! Love you!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger andi said...

I said bathing room. Haha.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Liz said...

haha...good one...that is fortunate! love you!!!

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure am glad i didn't have to shampoo the carpets in the Suburban...

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Liz said...

shooooooot....if we hadn't found one when we did... ;)

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger andrewbishop said...

Ah, women and their bathroom antics...

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Angela said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! We need to hang out soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home