Monday, June 05, 2006

I've gotta get out of this "I don't want to blog" mood...

I went to Aaron and Meredith's wedding this weekend with Paul. It was soooo beautiful. I hope my future husband will say to me the kind of things Aaron said to Meredith. I was moved to tears. It was so awesome to see that Christ is truly the center of their relationship. That's what makes it work!
I also got to babysit Rawley some this weekend while Andrea was out of town...ok dogsit. We really bonded. He's an awesome dog. ;)
I leave for the beach on Wednesday. Yay! Will it ever get here???
My posts keep getting shorter and shorter....I'm so blog moody...

7 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger andi said...

Please, don't let your fellow bloggers down. They depend on you for support. Call me tomorrow girlfriend. I'll miss you next week! I'm going to bed, yes I know it's before 9! Love you!

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a pretty wedding. I was almost moved to man-tears. ALMOST.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Liz said...

i'll miss you too andi! :( sniff sniff

speaking of sniff sniff, i think i might have seen YOU doing that during the wedding paul...??? man- tears perhaps? ;)

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger andrewbishop said...

Man-tears. I like that phrase. As for you, Lizzy, I won't have a social life if you stop blogging. You are my only connection to a world larger than my cubicle

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALMOST man-tears!

feel better.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Andrew...you crack me up! I shall continue to blog just for you!

Paul...I feel a little better thanks to this cute guy bringing me lots of goodies ;)

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home