Monday, January 29, 2007

Registering, Dresses, Etc.

Paul and I had our first pre-marital counseling session last Wednesday. It was really fun! I like getting to tell our story and why I love and want to marry Paul!
Paul and I finished (I think) registering this weekend! We're now registered at Dillard's, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Pottery Barn. I've had so much fun registering with my husband to be! We've had to compromise on a few items, but for the most part we have the same taste and easily agree on things.
And...I FOUND A DRESS! And bought it! It's definitely not what I had imagined. Much better. :) Also, found bridesmaids dresses. God has blessed me with the sweetest and most helpful bridesmaids! And they all looked beautiful trying on their dresses!
We had a shrimp boil for Jason Embler's birthday on Saturday night. Lots of fun.
Oh, and both of my roommates moved out yesterday! Anyone up for helping me pack/move?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home