Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Help!

Okay, so this probably will seem like a silly prayer request to most of you. But for those of you who know how I feel about my cats, you will understand. I realized that my cat (of 6 wonderful years) Oliver was missing yesterday. He is an overweight housecat with virtually no survival skills needed for the outside world. I don't know how he got out or where he is. So please say a prayer that my kitty will make it home safe and sound. I believe that God puts pets on this earth to bring us happiness, and my cats definitely do! So, maybe this prayer request isn't so silly after all...
I'm off, armed with fliers...

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

I'll be praying! Please keep us updated about Oliver...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home